POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : OK I give up : Re: OK I give up Server Time
9 Aug 2024 03:22:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: OK I give up
From: ryan constantine
Date: 22 Aug 2000 16:11:44
Message: <39A2DE79.92108FB7@yahoo.com>
have you tried generating a cloud with blobs in a macro?  you may be
able to do it similar to the macro somebody made to fill a box full of
spheres.  where that made the spheres not intersect, it would probably
be easy to make them intersect.  instead of filling a box, maybe you
could fill a blob.  and use some kind of proximity thing so there are
bigger blobs in the middle and smaller ones as you move to the edges for
detail.  and maybe you could specify how full the container blob is of
filler blobs.  and for tests you could just make your filler a solid
color before dipping into media and long render times.  i don't know,
maybe someone has already tried this and failed?